We did it ! All are happy(?) I guess. Politicians toh full happy. So lets laugh on few jokes [& while others laughed on us for our crappy arrangements]
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at one of the CWG stadium; one from Chennai, another from Mumbai and the third, from Delhi. They go with a CWG official to examine the fence.
The Chennai contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. “Well”, he says, “I figure the job will run about 45000: 20000 for materials, 20000 for my crew and 5000 profit for me.”
The Mumbai contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do this job for 30000/-: 10000/- for materials, 15000/- for my crew and 5000/- profit for me.”
Now the Delhi contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the CWG official and whispers, “1,30,000/-”
The official, incredulous, says, “You didn’t even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?”
The Delhi contractor whispers back, “50K for me, 50K for you, and we hire the guy from Mumbai to fix the fence.”
he he he Liked it ? If all our politicians were using Facebook, then…
he he he
Now few Jokes & Cartoons :
1. BREAKING NEWS: Suresh Kamadi just tried to hang himself in the CWG stadium. But the ceiling collapsed
3. Tweet from Pratibha Patil : Look at the brighter side; the more countries pull out, the higher India is ranked in the final medal’s tally.
4. CNN News tickr : Terrorists set to skip CWG 2010 citing unlivable conditions and fear for their safety.
6. Q: How many contractors are required to change a light bulb in Delhi CWG stadium?
A: 1 Million. (1 to change bulb and rest 999,999 to hold the ceiling)
8. Whats common between CWG committee and engineering students???
Ans: both start their preparations at the 11th hour…..
10. Kalmadi’s Fb update : Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!
10. Baba Ranchoddas : A collapse a day keeps the athletes away !
11. Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India’s name!
12. AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters “Sir U made lakhs” you get “SURESH KALMADI
13. And the best one
Remember, next edition of CWG will be called KWG, Kalmadi Wealth Games
Disclaimer! – None of these are my creation, credit to their original authors. Copy-pasted from net.